www.cindypackardrichmond.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Further Adventures

  I know, after watching a man floss his teeth while looking at my art, I shouldn't be surprised by anything one might choose to do at the Torpedo Factory.  But still, I was caught off guard Saturday when a pretty, young woman(NOT pictured above) climbed the stairs to my loft in the studio and  asked with an accent,  if she could play there.    My partner has several tables of blocks that people  enjoy manipulating.  I gestured to the tables and said 'sure.'  Then she explained she wanted to pray.  I was taken aback, but said 'okay'.  My studio faces East, across the Potomac.  She went down the stairs, pulled out her prayer mat and prayed.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful story. Glad you included it on your blog.

    By the way, which studio are you in? My memory isn't what is once was...

    ReplyDelete