www.cindypackardrichmond.com

Monday, November 25, 2013

Why my back will not heal

    Sibley (the blur on the left) is a pit bull/boxer mix, yet another of my son's rescues.   Sam (the jaws on the right) is a leaping loon and has been discussed at length in previous posts.  Sibley is exceedingly sweet unless she comes across a smaller dog, then she becomes a threshing machine.  They actually get along well.  The above fray, with gnashing of teeth, usually is in good fun.  The kind Cain and Abel had.
    My son is away in Istanbul, Budapest and Vienna, leaving the little dears in my care. The double leash my son supplied extends six feet in opposite directions.  Using this,I  become the object of a truck pull.  Or the rack.  Then they run laps around me as if I were a May Pole, neatly ensnaring me.  One good push and I am down for the kill.
    In anticipation of their two week stay, I purchased a combination "wacky walkr" that claims to reduce pulling.  It does keep them abreast but that intensifies their ability to drag elderly objects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment