www.cindypackardrichmond.com

Monday, January 22, 2018

Vacation Home Fun

                                  Photo by Susan Makara  2009

I have been known to complain about the endless maintenance of a Victorian summer home.  Usually I am outside scraping the stairs or the porch.  (My family is strongly against my wielding a paint brush inside.  Which is odd, as I am a painter.  I will say their opinion is justified. )
  In 2009, the soaring stairway wall need to be painted.  My husband was the hero.  I just provided the ballast.

Susan Makara the joined in and painted the magnificent wall mural at the top of the stairs.  She used house paint and completed it in 18 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Intrepid fun to say the least! The hallway mural is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggy, you should go to her webpage susanmakara.com. She is an amazing artist.

      Delete