www.cindypackardrichmond.com

Monday, January 6, 2020

On My Way

                                                 "On My Way" © 2019 Cindy Packard Richmond

   I have been remiss in my blogging.  I don't believe anyone objected.  Yesterday,  a bridesmaid from my wedding forty-nine years ago, happened upon my blog.  It is comforting in this era of voter manipulation, cyber bullies,  stolen intellectual property, pedophilia and financial hackers, that something good can come from the internet.
   Maybe the world has always been this chaotic, this frantic, this fragile.  Bad news now travels too fast, trampling civility in its wake.
  If I post again, I will try to be wry.

1 comment:

  1. I just came upon your blog today. I wanted to respond to a survey that asked what was the funniest book you ever read. I wanted to say Hell’s Bells but I couldn’t remember the title. I just remembered the title rhymed like Jeepers Creepers. Then the title just came to me. I remember reading your book in the 80s and laughing so hard. I am going to reread it this summer. Your art is beautiful! You are multi talented.

    ReplyDelete